We’re in the throes of winter here in our state, which means your furnace is working overtime. With temperatures averaging in the 20s and 30s most days, and some in the teens, many homeowners keep their furnaces running constantly. If you haven’t made the time to have your furnace inspected in a while, it’s important to do so.
Experts recommend that you have your furnace inspected at least annually, to ensure it’s running properly. If you need assistance with heating and cooling in Grosse Ile MI, Superior Comfort Heating and Cooling is your go-to HVAC contractor. Their licensed and insured experts will inspect your HVAC system and perform any needed maintenance or repairs. If you need a new furnace, they’ll help you choose the best one for your home and budget.
Six reasons you should have your furnace inspected
You probably have your car’s oil changed every few months, keep it washed and maintained. Your furnace requires the same time and care, and here’s why:
1) Reduces energy bills. By having your furnace properly inspected and maintained, experts say you can save up to 15% on your utility bills. For example, if your monthly bill averages $200, you can save up to $360 a year! Calling AC and furnace experts in Grosse Ile Michigan is easy—you won’t have to do anything except listen to their expert advice and recommendations. Energy savings can mean extra money for you to spend on the fun stuff, like vacations.
2) Boost energy efficiency. If your furnace is dirty, clogged, or needs a new part such as a filter or coil, it can’t run at its optimum capacity, and that means it can’t work at full speed. If your furnace has to work harder than it should, your energy bills will be higher and your heat won’t be running efficiently.
3) Prevent a furnace breakdown. The last thing you want is for your furnace to go out when it’s zero degrees outside, but that could happen if you put off regular maintenance and inspections. Once it stops working, repair and/or replacement costs will be higher because it will require more than just a new air filter. Consulting top-of-the-line AC and furnace experts in Grosse Ile Michigan will keep your furnace in optimal condition, thus avoiding a breakdown.
4) Extend your furnace’s lifespan. Your furnace should last up to 15 years, however, if you don’t keep it properly maintained, its lifespan will be cut short. By relying on the expertise of Grosse Ile heating and air conditioning professionals like those at Superior Comfort HVAC, you’ll be ensuring your furnace will work to its fullest capacity.
5) Improve air quality. Superior Comfort Heating and Cooling will improve your home’s air quality by checking your ductwork and furnace to ensure your duct system is free and clear from debris and dust. They will also conduct an air quality test.
6) Preventive maintenance is smarter. It is much cheaper and sensible to make sure the basics are being done pertaining to inspections and air filter replacements. The difference between the two could be thousands of dollars.
Furnace professionals will inspect your thermostat, too
Do you own a smart thermostat, one that regulates your home’s temperature no matter if you’re at home or away? Smart thermostats regulate temperatures more effectively and will trigger your heat or AC to turn on only when needed. You can total control of your smart thermostat, and in the long run, it will help reduce your energy bills and improve overall efficiency. Most newer homes already have smart thermostats built in, but if you don’t have one, it’s a good idea to think about. Do you really want to heat or cool your home when it’s unoccupied? Once installed, you’ll notice your home will be much comfortable, heating or cooling you at the right time.
What does a furnace inspection entail?
Superior Comfort Heating and Cooling have been in business more than 20 years and are extremely thorough when it comes to heating and air conditioning services and inspections. Here’s a rundown of how they’ll inspect your furnace:
➢ Inspect air intake grills and vent system, and remove any blockages
➢ Assess and clean your blower, and remove any debris
➢ Inspect your motor blower and test its amp draw
➢ Check your heat exchanger for any corrosion or damage
➢ Check your thermostat for efficiency, and install a smart thermostat if needed
➢ Replace your air filter
➢ Inspect for leaks and ensure proper ventilation
In other words, no stone will be left unturned—you can rest assured if your furnace is not performing up to speed, their experts will let you know about it.
Best furnace installation and repair shop in Grosse Ile Michigan
Your furnace is a key system in your home, responsible for heating your house comfortably, so you don’t want to leave its maintenance, repair and/or replacement to just anyone. By making a point to call Superior Comfort Heating & Cooling at least once a year for a furnace checkup, you’ll be saving yourself from high energy bills due to inefficiency and a possible furnace breakdown. They offer 24/7 emergency repair services if you need them after hours. They also offer:
- Affordable pricing and easy credit approvals if you need a new furnace
- Top name brands such as Lennox, Carrier and Trane – names you can trust
- Responsive and friendly customer service
- 100% total satisfaction guaranteed on service and products
- Product warrantees on all furnace installations
Their highly respected HVAC professionals have the equipment and testing gear needed to do the job right. If you need a new furnace or central AC system, they’ll work with you on your specific heating, cooling, and budget needs. Most new furnace installations take about one day, so you won’t have to wait long to get things back to normal. They’ll expertly haul away your old unit and install your new one, with little or no disruption to your daily schedule. Once you become a Superior Comfort Heating and Cooling customer, you will be their #1 priority, and you’ll be treated like family. That’s why their company is recognized as the top furnace repair place in Grosse Ile MI and the entire downriver community. It makes sense to call people who specialize in all types and brands of furnaces, so you can get the personalized assistance and attention you deserve.
Call today for fast service
If you want fast, professional HVAC repairs, maintenance and service, call Superior Comfort Heating and Cooling today at 734-818-7141 to set up a free in-home consultation and inspection. When they arrive at your home, they’ll quickly assess the situation and also make sure you don’t have any existing health hazards due to your system, such as carbon monoxide detector failure or furnace leaks. Your safety and satisfaction is first and foremost with them. If you want to learn more about their happy customers and services, visit https://superiorcomforthvac.com/ today. There’s not a better HVAC contractor around, which is why their customers keep coming back, and referring their services.
They’re called “pros” for a reason. They have the expertise, training, knowledge, and licenses required to handle every furnace repair and emergency that arises. You’ll always be safe and warm thanks to Superior Comfort Heating and Cooling.